Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Gratitude

Bud, Connie, Shawn
Great~Grandma Bess & Finn

There are so many reasons I love my husband. His smile, his jokes, his laugh, his brilliance, and mostly his ability to open his heart to me and building our family. We have been able to find in each other a partner to help make our lives full and to bring the foundation for our children to grow. We also have wonderful friends and chosen family with whom we share this passion for living life to the fullest, being a part of this honest and loving community means the world to me.

~Thank You~

2 comments:

  1. blessings all around! awesome. one of these days we'll let our babies meet, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are times when I feel almost guilty for realizing what a great man I married. Having friends like you who so openly love each other so much that it spills into the lives of everyone you know is wonderful.

    Thank you for making me feel normal! <3

    ReplyDelete