Monday, July 21, 2008

Is this thing on....?

So, here we are, apparently my lure to get you here has worked. Now I have to come up with something clever to keep you here....ummmm....well, I am certain once I get used to this my creative juices will flow. As for now, let's just get to know each other.

This is me, your hostess, and my (yes, that's a black belt) wonderful husband.
Take a minute, we are quite lovely....


I have three wonderful boys.....

Taylor, who's hat is so shiny you can see the reflection of his school in it....


Cameron, who has been watching too much James Bond....


and Finn, who is soaking up the world and trying to figure out rice cereal.

We are soon off to Alaska for a few weeks and will return with salmon and stories!!!

4 comments:

  1. How couldn't we be drawn into the wonderful world of all things McElroy?!

    Enjoy your Alaskan adventure, take lots of pics, (I know, we're talking about Smack here!) and we'll come to visit, snuggle, and we may even bring food. Maybe we'll bring it raw so we can have it prepared right before our eyes! ;)

    <3 You guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for pictures! They'll always keep me coming back - the boys all look great!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and I forgot to also add that you guys look PHENOMENAL in that picture, by the way! Congrats to your husband on the black belt, I know that's not easy to get!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogosphere, cousin. I look forward to updates, photos and fun here... and I've posted new pix on my own space.

    enjoy Alaska!

    ReplyDelete